Bulletin Board Shell for sale

From: jakefreezz
Subject: Bulletin Board Shell for sale
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 12:25:29 -0700

I am a director of an OTC Bulletin Board shell company that is for sale. The company is Knickerbocker Capital Corporation, symbol "KNIK". You can view Knickerbocker's 10K filing with the SEC at http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/818806/0000818806-01-000001.txt Knickerbocker has 200,000 shares outstanding of which the public holds only 13,000 shares. The small number of shares owned by the public enhances the value of Knickerbocker because almost no stock will come out after a merger. By comparison, a shell with 200,000 shares in public hands, trading a $5 per share, will divert $1,000,000 to selling shareholders. With Knickerbocker 13,000 shares at $5 will divert $65,000. Knickerbocker is for sale at $390,000 cash plus stock. The vend-in company needs to have good financials and commitments for market support following a merger. I have a second reporting shell company, without a listing, available for $100,000 cash plus stock. I can get a trading symbol for this shell in 90 days for $25,000. If you are not in a hurry this is a good buy. I can close a reverse merger within days of completing the due diligence on the incoming company. I can be reached during business hours, Pacific Time, at 760-398-9700, or email your phone number and I will call you back. Sincerely, Dempsey Mork