RE: patch for gnatsweb

From: Dirk Bergstrom
Subject: RE: patch for gnatsweb
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:07:35 -0700

Yngve wrote:
> Excellent news! Let's hope Gerald can get this jumbo patch to
> apply cleanly.

it will apply cleanly.  as long as nobody else does any work between now and
then ;).

unfortunately, we need to wait until my company's legal dept. and the FSF
can get their exchange of paperwork done with.

i actually ported all my changes into 2.33, just to make sure there wouldn't
be problems.  well, that and to get all the good stuff that you guys have
done into our version...

--
Dirk Bergstrom              address@hidden
Juniper Networks Inc.,  Engineering Web Guru