Re: modular database backends

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: modular database backends
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 11:41:03 +0200

At 22:18 27.05.2001 +0400, Peter Novodvorsky wrote:
       I'm currently implementing gnatsd4x backend. After this I'll
make query-pr, pr-edit, gnatsd and other tools to work with this model.
And then I'll begin to make SQL backend.

        If everything will be OK in the end following will be possible:

           user -> client -> gnatsd -> SQL server (MySQL, Postgres)

        What do you think of this crazy idea?

I really support this wholeheartedly, and I know that a lot of people would welcome this feature very much.

Yngve Svendsen
IS Engineer
Clustra AS, Trondheim, Norway
address@hidden