patch to gnatsweb 2.9.0

From: Robert Lupton the Good
Subject: patch to gnatsweb 2.9.0
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 15:13:04 -0400

I've finally got around to forward-porting some of my 2.7 changes.

Here's a patch that:

        1/ Adds a button to load stored queries; they can then
        be modified and submitted.  This provides a way to edit
        stored queries.

(Note: this uses a hidden atribute 'full_cmd' to avoid making the
submit/delete/load stored query too wide with long labels)

        2/ Supports a callback
                cb('init_prefs', '');
        to set values in %global_prefs after init_prefs has run.

        3/ Include the date that a query was submitted in the result
        page.  This is very useful when the query is printed and filed
        away.

        This is only done if $global_prefs{'show date'} is true
        (default: 1).  I'm not quite sure that I did this in the
        approved manor.

I did not update the docs; your discussion of stored queries is pretty
short, and I didn't know how you want to do this.  Here's some sample HTML:

<dl>
<dd>If there are stored queries (done on the <a href="#qmatches">Query Results
Page</a>),
    this selects one of them.  If no queries are stored, then
    this field is not displayed.
<dd>If there are stored queries (done on the <a href="#qmatches">Query Results
Page</a>),
    this deletes one of them.  If no queries are stored, then
    this field is not displayed.
<dd>If there are stored queries (done on the <a href="#qmatches">Query Results
Page</a>),
    this loads one of them into the various fields on this page as if you'd
    just typed them in; this allows you to edit a stored query.
    If no queries are stored, then this field is not displayed.
</dl>