Re: Problem in gnatsweb.pl 2.9.0 (fwd)

From: Surya Pratik Saha
Subject: Re: Problem in gnatsweb.pl 2.9.0 (fwd)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 20:50:57 +0530 (IST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:34:41 +0530
From: Surya Pratik Saha <address@hidden>
To: Yngve Svendsen <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Problem in gnatsweb.pl 2.8.2

Yngve Svendsen wrote:

> At 17:58 10.09.2001 +0530, Surya Pratik Saha wrote:
> >Thanks for the quick response. But what about the first problem? i.e.
> >sub submitnewpr:
> >I did not see there is any code to write the new PR in the database. It
> >is only sending an e-mail to the concerned people. Please can you tell
> >me how the PR is being written into the database. Actually any new PR is
> >not created in the database.
>
> What happens is that the first "client_cmd("edit $fields{'Number'}");" puts
> gnatsd into input mode. Then the new PR is written to the database by the
> client_cmd("$newpr\n.") command.

I can't understand how client_cmd("$newpr\n.") is executing. I am
getting following error now using gnatsweb 2.9.0 when I pressed "Submit edit":
----
cannot understand ''

The PR has not been changed. If this problem persists, please contact a
GNATS administrator.
----
And this is coming because server_reply in gnats.pm does not return anything
($state, $text, $type) when client_cmd("$newpr\n.") is called. Please
can you tell me what is going wrong in my site?

--
Regards
Surya.