Re: Gnatsweb 4 in beta

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: Gnatsweb 4 in beta
Date: 13 Sep 2001 11:39:37 +0200

    GP> We should try to resolve the issue of having two repositories at
    GP> some point, shouldn't we?

I'm going to move GNATS to savannah at some point, the point is not too
far I think, let's say it might happen in October, before GNATS 4 going
beta.  After then the current CVS should be closed and there will be no
need to keep Gnatsweb in GNATS' CVS anymore.  I'd suggest to keep
checking in significant versions of Gnatsweb to the Gnatsweb repository
till then.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
Wasting somebody else's time strikes me as the height of rudeness.
                                                      Bill Gates