FAQ anywhere?

From: Hans-Albert Schneider
Subject: FAQ anywhere?
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:33:17 +0200 (MET DST)

I had the impression that some questions are showing up here
regularly (not in the last few weeks, but looking through 1 year
or so...

So I wondered whether there is an FAQ, and if so, why I have not
yet seen any mention of it (or do I simply read too selectively? :-).

If there is none, I am thinking of starting one in my spare time.

Hans-Albert

--
Hans-Albert Schneider           <address@hidden>
Siemens AG                      phone:  (+49) 89 636 45445