Responsible field does not default correctly

From: Lorna Watts
Subject: Responsible field does not default correctly
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 17:40:59 +0100

I have recently upgraded my gnats database from version 3 to version4. I have 9 pre-existing databases. When a new PR is created in one of these databases, the responsible does not default correctly to the person named as responsible for that category in the categories file.
Since upgrading, I have created a new database, by copying the structure of a pre-existing database and amending the config files in gnats-adm as appropriate. When a PR is created in this new database it does default to the correct user.

Can anyone suggest what the problem might be?

Lorna

address@hidden
Tel: 0117 930 1253
Fax: 0117 920 0844

Institute of Physics
Registered charity No. 293851
76 Portland Place, London, W1B 1NT, England

IOP Publishing Limited
Registered in England under Registration No 467514.
Registered Office: Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6BE England

This e-mail message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.