accesslevel 'submit'

From: Christian Guse
Subject: accesslevel 'submit'
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:40:42 +0200

Hi,
for the configuration of our GNATS-support site I need an accesslevel that
allows users to submit/create PR's without any further access e.g. view.
Looking in the gnatsweb.pl I found an existing accesslevel submit, which is
also in gnatsd.h, but not listed in the documentation or in any
configuration file. I than just tried to give someone accesslevel 'submit',
but got the message "You do not have access to database: default.
Please log in to another database". when trying to login to gnatsweb. (In
the titel Access:submit is displayed) I hope anybody of you can help me.
Thanks a lot
Bye
Christian Guse
ESE GmbH