RE: accesslevel 'submit'

From: Pankaj K Garg
Subject: RE: accesslevel 'submit'
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:42:50 -0700

It seems that you've hit a limitation of gnatsweb.

Browsing through the code, I came across the following
on lines 3334-3341:

        # check access level.  if < view, make them log in again.
      # it might be better to allow "create-only" access for users
      # with 'submit' access.
        if ($LEVEL_TO_CODE{$access_level} < $LEVEL_TO_CODE{'view'}) {
            login_page(undef, "You do not have access to database:
$global_prefs{'database'}.<br />\nPlease log in to another database<br /><br
/>\n");
            undef($suppress_client_exit);
            client_exit();
        }

 As you can see from the comments, it seems gnatsweb currently cannot
handle any access level less than 'view'. If this is really important
to you, I can schedule some time to work on this.

Pankaj