How to : Send a confirmation email

From: Alexandre De Barros
Subject: How to : Send a confirmation email
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:55:42 +0100

  Hello guys and girls !

  We are using the gnats v 3.113.
  I would like to know how to automatically send the "confirmation email" (you know, the one you can receive when gnats has created a new PR), and only this confirmation email,  to a given person :
https://one_path/cgi-bin/gnats/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=1595&database=support
>Number:         1595
>Category:       HL-Other
>Synopsis:       test
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    me
>State:          Open
>Class:          Question
>Submitter-Id:   unknown
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Mar 17 11:44:01 MET 2004
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Class-details:
>Modules:
>Related-reports:
>Originator:     Alex
>Release:        v9
  The only thing I can configure is a Cc to this given person each time the PR change.
  In other words, I would like gnats to send an email each time a PR is opened.

  I searched into the documentation but didn't find anything about this topic.

  Thanks a lot !
--
Alex