Re: How to : Send a confirmation email

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: How to : Send a confirmation email
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:12:16 +0100

Chad Walstrom wrote:

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 04:55:42PM +0100, Alexandre De Barros wrote:
We are using the gnats v 3.113.
I would like to know how to automatically send the "confirmation email"
(and only this confirmation email

We actually altered who receives the initial-response-to-submitter.
Originally, the initial response goes to gnats-admin from the sender.
We flipped that around.
Note that this is for GNATS 4, GNATS 3 is not anywhere near as configurable. It's been a long while since I struggled with version 3, but I believe that you cannot do this unless you modify GNATS itself.

Yngve Svendsen
Gnatsweb maintainer