Re: Gnatsweb: Unparseable reply from gnatsd

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: Gnatsweb: Unparseable reply from gnatsd
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:57:16 -0600

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 11:34:52AM -0600, Chad Walstrom wrote:
> Compile with debugging symbols and save the coredump?

Some of the recent compiles of 4.0 had been problematic when compiled
with optimizations.  I believe it had something to do with the libiberty
handling of memcpy and other wrapper functions.  Libiberty has been
removed in 4.1.0, which consequently is considered the new "stable"
platform.  Rather than spending a lot of time debugging 4.0, I would
suggest upgrading if possible.

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/