Stalled

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Stalled
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 09:48:36 -0600

Just wanted to let everyone know why I've stalled... School.  I've
enrolled for a CSci course this semester, and it's eating up all my
free time.  Alex submitted a patch to fix 491 that I haven't had a
chance to review yet.  I'll try to get to it by this Friday.  There is
a reprieve coming up, however, in that Spring Break is next week.  I'm
cashing in some vacation time to take the whole week off as well and
plan to use at least one or two of those days for GNATS bug stomping.
Wouldn't it be nice to get GNATS 4.2 out the door? ;-)

Let me know what a good day might be for you folks to participate.

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/