Email moderation help request

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Email moderation help request
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:09:31 -0500

If any of you would like to help with email list moderation for the
five lists we have (help-gnats and bug-gnats being the nastiest w/resp
to SPAM), I would really appreciate it.

Despite my attempts at setting spam filtering rules on bug-gnats, the
settings keep disappearing.  I don't know what the site policies are,
but obviously site admins don't like my rules.  *sigh*

Anyone know of a better front-end to mailman than the Mailman's 2.1.5
admindb screen?  When you have hundreds of emails to go through, you
tend to push off having to deal with them.
--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/