Re: Email moderation help request

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: Email moderation help request
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 22:55:04 -0500

I wrote:
> If any of you would like to help with email list moderation for the
> five lists we have (help-gnats and bug-gnats being the nastiest
> w/resp to SPAM), I would really appreciate it.

I emailed the mailman-owner last week asking for a reprieve in "SPAM
discard administration", and I got an answer!  We have a new moderator
for the lists, a script that the GNU folks cooked up that runs held
posts through spamassassin and discards those that it finds as SPAM.
Pretty slick.  So, instead of being on "SPAM discard adminsitration"
duty, we can get back to watching for help-needed and bugs-reported
types of email.  (Finally.)

The helper has been moderating the list all weekend and appears to do
a stellar job.  So, back to your regularly scheduled programming...

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/