Maximum no. of Connections with GNATS ?

From: Farrukh Hassan
Subject: Maximum no. of Connections with GNATS ?
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 12:38:15 +0500

Hi,

I have a question related to GNATS Connectivity:

What is the maximum no. of connections a client that is accessing GNATS through Daemon can open simultaneously?

(FYI, I have a scenario, in which the client establishes a TCP Connection with the GNATS machine (ip, port), then issues the required command. The client maintains a pool of TCP connections to the GNATS. However, with multiple requests it is getting exhausted.)

Thanks

Farrukh