howto submit PR's w/ attachment(s) via email and/or client tools

From: Attila Horvath
Subject: howto submit PR's w/ attachment(s) via email and/or client tools
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:01:19 -0500 (EST)

Hi All

When using 'gnatsweb', I can submit a new PR and include an attachment at the same time. Later, I can add additional attachments (one per 'submit edit') also.

Is there a way of attaching files to PRs when submitting via command line or mail interfaces?

Clearly, gnatsd is capable of handling this because gntstweb can do it!

I've tried submitting PR's from linux/pine, gmail and windows/outlook - however none of the attachments appear as 'attachments' when viewing the PR via gnatsweb. The attachments sent with the original emails become embedded into the descriptions as BCD.

Only the ones submitted via gnatsweb have selectable attachments.

Thx in advance

Attila