RE: ADV: Gnats?

From: SHIELDS Paul
Subject: RE: ADV: Gnats?
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 12:38:10 -0600

One thing I would really like to see is an additional Email trigger
option

I would like to send an Email on change with format same as the
audit-trail but not require audit trail entries.

Right now we have to create unwanted audit-trail entries just to get
Email notifications

Thanks
Paul

Paul Shields
NGN - SCM Manager
Mobile - 214-435-6190 - Office - 972-477-1090
3400 W Plano Parkway    M/S 601-NGNRD    Plano, TX 75075