Re: [PCL-CVS] cvs-examine display change ?

From: Jérôme Haguet
Subject: Re: [PCL-CVS] cvs-examine display change ?
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:23:00 +0200

You are right.  The contents of the buffer " *cvs-tmp*"  is
? forms
? common/.cvsignore
? dm-adidas/.cvsignore
? dm-common/.cvsignore
? dm-common/reports.log
-f server: Updating .
A test_search_n_replace.p2s
-f server: Updating common
-f server: Updating dm-adidas
-f server: Updating dm-common
-f server: Updating forms

I switch the CVS server to a Linux box (cvs 1.11p1) and I have a normal
result ....
Problems come from the cvs 1.11.5 package for HP-UX (and 1.10.8 and 1.11, I
tried the 3 ones) when using :pserver access method.
Was working fine for years with :server
Anyway, just another reason to get rid of that HP-UX box ...

Jérôme

"Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu.emacs.help/news/@flint.cs.yale.edu> a écrit
dans le message de news: 5l8yuu81ir.fsf@rum.cs.yale.edu...