Re: Cursor color under emacs for read only files.

From: christian klugesherz
Subject: Re: Cursor color under emacs for read only files.
Date: 20 Jun 2003 01:45:50 -0700

After now two weeks of surch I have found the reason of my problem.
I hope the solution can help others:
The reason was the use of cual-mode  package
To configure the cursor use following command

(load "emacs/com/cua-mode")
(CUA-mode t)
(CUA-keypad-mode 'prefix t)

(setq CUA-mode-normal-cursor-color "red")
          (setq CUA-mode-overwrite-cursor-color "yellow")
          (setq CUA-mode-read-only-cursor-color "green")

Bye

Chris