Re: dabbrev-hover.el v. 0.1

From: D. Goel
Subject: Re: dabbrev-hover.el v. 0.1
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 14:35:27 -0400

Oops, I just see that there's lots of good advice in this thread in
response to dabbrev-hover 0.1.  I missed it before posting
dabbrev-hover 0.2dev.  Apologies.  Traveling right now and during next
few weeks, but will incorporate all the fine advice when I get back.
Thanks to everyone.

DG                                 http://gnufans.net/