Re: set mark and point around current line

From: Neon Absentius
Subject: Re: set mark and point around current line
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 03:43:46 +0000

On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 at 05:04:49AM -0700, Baloff wrote:

> and btw, when you have many windows open, aren't they numbered so that
> you can issue a command to go to a spacific window instead of what I am
> doing C-x o and watch the pointer move randomly till it gets to the
> window of my choice.

Maybe this is usefull: You can use Shift + arrow keys to move around
the windows of a frame.  Just evaluate

(windmove-default-keybindings)

and if you like it put it in your .emacs. If you don't like the shift
modifier you can change it, for example

(windmove-default-keybindings 'control)

uses control + arrows instead.

--
Charity in capitalism is like urinating to extinguish a forest fire.
    -- Neon Absentius