Re: python novice

From: Adam
Subject: Re: python novice
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 12:02:54 -0400

> (setq debug-on-error t)

I stuck this into the *scratch* buffer, C-j didn't
work so I did eval-region to it. Now I get the
error reported as below. Hmmm ...

Seems I'm in python-mode, however this is a Lisp
of Emacs error - telling me .. something.

Seems I should hit the Emacs manual. Unless any
further hints. My assumption is that Emacs should
be great for Python work.

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument sequencep cpython)
  py-execute-region(1 278 nil)
  py-execute-buffer(nil)
* call-interactively(py-execute-buffer)