Re: How to mark a rectangle

From: Heinz Tuechler
Subject: Re: How to mark a rectangle
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 07:52:20 +0100

At 08:33 07.04.2006 +0200, raloupower@free.fr wrote:
>And you can use this to see what is possible :
>
>M-x apropos foo
>
>so, do : M-x apropos rectangle, and you'll get the list of the
>functions related with rectangle

Yes, but this does not give you a hint how to _mark_ a rectangle. I
remember that me too I was searching for the words 'mark' or 'select' and I
needed much time to understand that you don't _see_ the selected rectangle.
Now I know that you find the explanation in the manual, but for a beginner
it's easy to overlook it.

Heinz Tüchler