Re: german quotes and mule

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: german quotes and mule
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 21:48:58 +0100

Am 09.01.2007 um 13:29 schrieb M G Berberich:

Oh, seems I'm not using mule-ucs, only mule -- I mixed this up.

How is it when you launch Unicode Emacs 23 with -Q, i.e. no initialisation files? I don't see in *Messages* any hints of any mule – and it simply works.

BTW, I am using Lucida Sans-Typewriter from Java.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny..."
                                      Isaac Asimov