Re: xdisaster

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: xdisaster
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:28:59 -0400

Tim X <timx@nospam.dev.null> writes:

   This is possibly just a personal matter of taste, but I prefer to
   actually put any elisp writing towards new functionality rather than
   just simply setting some default values to customize behavior. For
   me, writing basic setq statements and simple lambdas for load hooks
   etc is far less rewarding than trying to write something completely
   new using elisp.

This why I couldn't resist taking the opportunity to ask; I knew you'd
write an enlightening response.  Thank you, Tim.  Especially the simple
turn regarding functional elisp--I so need to get back to reading eintr
and learning elisp.