Re: Inserting standard text

From: B. T. Raven
Subject: Re: Inserting standard text
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:05:16 -0500

anders wrote:
Hi!
I have tryed to relace my development enviroment with Emacs, and i
have found it gives me
a lot of stuff i like.

Becurse i am new maby my question i simple, i have read a beginners
book but missing some.

I have debug text, that i tody in my old editor just press a key and
it insert this text.

Wha't is the easys way to do this, ELISP + KEYDEF or,,

I am develop in C under windows and compiling on a Solaris machine
any tips regarding whould be nice.

Thanks in advanced

Anders Persson

If your question is just about Searching and Replacement, look under that topic in the manual. In Emacs:

C-h i m
emacs

and the following block of command documents (Replacement Commands).

For info related to C mode see Editing Programs:

Editing Programs

I don't use Emacs for programming so I can't help if you are asking a more exotic question. Maybe the policy of this ng would allow you to restate your question in your native language.

If you study Emacs' built-in documentation diligently you will be able to skip beginners' books and go right on to intermediate ones.

Ed