Re: rmail Setup

From: Texaner
Subject: Re: rmail Setup
Date: 22 May 2007 12:15:10 -0700

Hi Xavier,

I'm not sure how to answer to this question.

I have the impression that rmail does not fetch my E-Mails via pop3
(because of the almost immediate response time of rmail after trying
to retrieve mails) although responding that there are no mails.

As far as I understood everything, rmail retrieves the mails by itself
after selecting the retrieving program so my E-Mails are not stored
somewhere on my computer. They are still stored on the server of the E-
Mail provider.

I tried movemail and fetchmail in the customize group of rmail.

I think that my problem is that I have just absolutely no clue how to
configure rmail properly.

Thanks.