Re: From which version of emacs was global-font-lock-mode and font-lock-

From: Eric Lilja
Subject: Re: From which version of emacs was global-font-lock-mode and font-lock-maximum-decoration true by default?
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 12:47:44 +0200

Peter Dyballa wrote:

Am 03.04.2008 um 12:25 schrieb Eric Lilja:
I moved my .emacs to a subdirectory that emacs doesn't look in before launching emacs and running these tests.

You should be able to use the command line options --no-init-file or -q ...

Doh, I only tried with -Q as I normally use on my own machines when I want a default environment for emacs but 21.1.4 says that -Q is an unknown option so I just moved the file. Oh well, it's not like I worked myself to death. :) I guess -Q (which I read is a combination of -q and --no-site-file and --no-splash was added later, thanks.

--
Greetings

  Pete

- Eric