Re: Selecting diferent init file from command switch

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Selecting diferent init file from command switch
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 14:11:30 +0200

Am 24.08.2008 um 12:48 schrieb TheLonelyStar:

But I do I tell emacs, that it should not loa ~/.emacs but i.E.
~/.emacs-ide???

emacs -d that none of your init files is loaded, then add -l <file>.

A simple emacs --help can be so helpful!

--
Greetings

  Pete

Only useless documentation transcends the first two laws.
                                – Arnold's Third Law of Documentation