Re: Printing with emacs: Not working

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Printing with emacs: Not working
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 23:58:37 +0200

> Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 22:48:34 +0100
> From: Lennart Borgman <lennart.borgman@gmail.com>
> Cc: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
>
> >> You also need to be able to set the printer in PostScript mode by
> >> default. This is not always possible.
> >
> > That's got to be fairly rare, because I have yet to see such a
> > situation.
>

> I think your memory is failing you.

Not in this case.  I said _I_ have yet to see such a situation.  I
remember you telling me about your case, but that's you.  I myself
have never encountered such a printer, in my 30+ years of experience
in several large organizations.

I'm not saying these situations do not exist, I'm saying that they are
rare.  Why can't you accept that?