Re: Re: Emacs New User Questions

From: Benjamin Badgley
Subject: Re: Re: Emacs New User Questions
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 00:46:10 -0400

Themes issue - solved. Thanks. :) I went to http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/color-theme and discovered that my lovely Debian distribution had indeed bundled in support for it. :) All I needed to do was add a bit to the .emacs file.

Clisp / Elisp issue - solved. Thanks. :) The distribution discs to the rescue again. Got to looking around some more on the computer itself for docs, led me to Slime which is on the discs.

Now, I'm a very happy emacser as I'm also learning to use Planner. That will come in handy in writing. Also will look into more docs on Tex. Got the emacs stuff loaded, just not fully up to speed on it yet. Does look to be quite useful.

Thank Gnu for this list, and thank you all for the compassion. I'll close now, off to bed. Run it slow everyone.

--
Ben