confused about emacs 23 in daemon mode

From: Rodrigo Amestica
Subject: confused about emacs 23 in daemon mode
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 18:35:15 -0700 (PDT)

it is so nice to have emacs starting so blazingly fast when using the
daemon and emacsclient combination. However it seems that every other
emacsclient I open is not an independent version of emacs and things
get intermixed. I think that in emacs parlance the terminology is
'frame', all emacsclient instances are emacs frames.

The main problems I have noticed under these circumstances is that 'C-
h-i' seems to be shared by all frames such that browsing in one frame
will make the others to move away from their own current info page.
And the mayor show stopper is ECB. It seems that I cannot have 2
emacsclients running their own ECB session.

I'm missing something or is the daemon mode not that usable as it
promised at first glance?

thanks in advance for any hint here,
 Rodrigo