Re: JDE cannot find any of my class

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: JDE cannot find any of my class
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 15:11:54 +0100

hazlup <robjsargent@gmail.com> writes:

> Perhaps you need to make a TAGS file?

Tags allow class browsing? If they do, what tags mechanism are you using?

How is JDE? Last time I tried it was "in development" and I reverted to
Eclipse. There were some initiatives to use the Eclipse parsers to
provide Emacs with the same code analysis facilities but I dont know if
anyone actually actively uses it and so it remained more a "proof of
concept". It would be great to hear some use cases of Emacs being used
for Java development.