Re: Apple Events

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Apple Events
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 21:12:43 +0100

Am 14.02.2011 um 20:08 schrieb Perry Smith:

The hook I have redefines mac-ae-get-url to catch what I think are called "Apple Events" but I can't find anything about Apple Events in the Emacs 23 code (so far).

There is another reference to a mac-win.el file that I found when I googled mac-ae-get-url but I don't have that either nor is it in the normal distribution.

You can start reading this thread and find mac-win.el archived (developed) here: ftp://ftp.math.s.chiba-u.ac.jp/emacs.

This should also point to mac-win.el:
http://members.shaw.ca/akochoi-xemacs/index.html

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Theory and practice are the same, in theory, but, in practice, they are different.