Use flymake in vbnet-mode

From: Pressure
Subject: Use flymake in vbnet-mode
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 08:31:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all. This is my first post and not really sure if this is the right forum
but..
I've gotten myself Emcs for windows and set it up with .emacs.d, init.el
and a home path to .emacs.d.
My problem is I've gotten myself vbnet-mode.el from emacswiki.org,
 tried to set it up to use error syntax highlighting with flymake, I've
altso tried with setting up
emacsclient with microsoft's net framework vbc.exe too, but no succes with
the syntax highlighting.
My question is, how can Emacs be setup to use error syntax highlighting for
vbnet-mode, preferrably
with flymake from the vbnet-mode.el code. Så far the guess from me is to
enable some of these "defcustom" in some way:

;; Variables you may want to customize.
(defcustom vbnet-mode-indent 4
  "*Default indentation per nesting level."
    :type 'integer :group 'vbnet)

(defcustom vbnet-want-fontification t
  "*Whether to fontify VB.NET buffers."
   :type 'boolean :group 'vbnet)

(defcustom vbnet-want-imenu t
  "*Whether to generate a buffer index via imenu for VB.NET buffers."
  :type 'boolean :group 'vbnet)

(defcustom vbnet-want-yasnippet-fixup t
  "*Whether to enable the builtin snippets for ya-snippet. This is
meaningful
only if ya-snippet is available."
  :type 'boolean :group 'vbnet)

(defcustom vbnet-want-flymake-fixup t
  "*Whether to enable the builtin supprot for flymake. This is meaningful
only if flymake is loaded."
  :type 'boolean :group 'vbnet)

(defcustom vbnet-capitalize-keywords-p t
  "*Whether to capitalize BASIC keywords."
  :type 'boolean :group 'vbnet)

(defcustom vbnet-wild-files (list "*.vb" "*.frm" "*.bas" "*.cls")
  "*List of Wildcard patterns for BASIC source files."
  :type 'list :group 'vbnet)

(defcustom vbnet-ide-pathname nil
  "*The full pathname of your Visual Basic exe file, if any."
  :type 'string :group 'vbnet)