Re: a key system to replace gnu emacs's 1000 default keybindings

From: Xah Lee
Subject: Re: a key system to replace gnu emacs's 1000 default keybindings
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 10:37:37 -0700 (PDT)

xah wrote:
> my first voice blog.
> 〈The Roadmap to Completely Replace Emacs's Key System〉
> http://xahlee.org/emacs/emacs_keybinding_redesign.html

Xah wrote:
 «Here's a new thing i've learned. Normally, it's a good advice to
press combination keys using both hands. That is, suppose you want to
press【Ctrl+x】. You should use right hand to hold right Ctrl and left
hand to press x. But if you are a touch typer and leave your hand in
standard position, so you press the x with 4th finger. That'll cause a
major problem if done often.»