How to open dired bookmarks in the same window

From: Ivanov Dmitry
Subject: How to open dired bookmarks in the same window
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 13:25:49 +0400

I asked a question, that nobody knows the answer:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13090190/emacs-how-to-open-dired-bookmarks-in-the-same-window

After inspecting the code of bookmark.el I came to conclusion, that every
bookmark has a handler function, that is taken in bookmark-get-handler. I
think, that I need to attach find-alternate-file function as a handler to every
bookmark-directory. So it will be opened in the same buffer.

But I don't know, how to do it. Any ideas?