OS X System Key Combinations

From: address@hidden
Subject: OS X System Key Combinations
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 04:14:49 +1000

Hi.

I'm using Emacs 24.3.1 under OS X.  I have a number of keyboard combinations
which trigger system Services ("Send a Quick Note via the Mail.app", "Insert
Date Stamp", etc…).  Unlike the Cocoa apps, when I press these key combinations
in Emacs I get a "<insert key combination here> is undefined" message.  How can
I get Emacs to pass these key combinations through to the operating system to
trigger my scripts?

Thanks for any advice,

Tom S.