Re: delete-region - is their a way to get the deleted text?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: delete-region - is their a way to get the deleted text?
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 20:31:46 +0200

Am 13.06.2013 um 15:33 schrieb Barry Margolin:

> Why is that needed?

Because delete-region is an interactive command. I naturally assumed that a
substitute should a few features of the original command. Or it wouldn't be a
substitute.

> The OP said that he needed access to the deleted region within the function
> that calls it.

That's not true. Or my English is too bad.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Mushrooms always grow in damp places, which is why they look like umbrellas.