Re: don't show the $-bar that indicates text before and/or after the win

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: don't show the $-bar that indicates text before and/or after the window view, horizontally
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 19:06:14 +0200

Juanma Barranquero <lekktu@gmail.com> writes:

> If this

> doesn't strike you as childish, our worldviews are vastly
> different.

I didn't want to direct any resentment to those who didn't deserve
it, and by saying so, hopefully I didn't. What's wrong with that?
"Childish" is on the contrary to be angry with everyone at the
first setback, without discretion.

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573