Running M-x gdb hangs emacs

From: Zhongwei Yao
Subject: Running M-x gdb hangs emacs
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 19:52:07 +0800

Hi, all,

When run M-x gdb with following command:
  gdb -i=mi -x ~/.gdb/config

and the .gdb/config file are:
==config==
  set non-stop off
  file /my/path/to/exe-file
  target remote 192.168.1.2:5049
  break func_foo
==config==

emacs returns me a buffer *gud-config* with following content:
==*gud-config* buffer==
Current directory is ~/.gdb/
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "--host=x86_64-linux-gnu
--target=arm-linux-android".
<http://source.android.com/source/report-bugs.html>.
warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers
and track explicitly loaded dynamic code.Cannot access memory at address 0x0
==*gud-config* buffer==

Then emacs will hang there.
However, I can get gdb work by running: gdb -x ~/.gdb/config in bash. It
returns:
==*gdb in bash*==
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "--host=x86_64-linux-gnu
--target=arm-linux-android".
<http://source.android.com/source/report-bugs.html>.
warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers
and track explicitly loaded dynamic code.
0xf77b6254 in ?? ()
Cannot access memory at address 0x0
Breakpoint 1 at 0xab0cd2e4: file ../../test_foo.c, line 29.
(gdb)
==*gdb in bash*==

How can get gdb also work in emacs? Thanks a lot!
--
Zhongwei