Re: Dynamically switching send-mail settings

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: Dynamically switching send-mail settings
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 21:10:58 -0500

Thanks. I was able to fix this as part of a veritable ordeal. I'm not sure
which things fixed this particular problem (I was trouble shooting various
things at once), but steps included:
- Building emacs with gnutls support (which I hadn't originally realized wasn't
being done)
- Ensuring that there were no blank lines separating authinfo entries
- Validating that my email-switching functions were on the correct sendmail
hooks
- Ensuring that I was using consistent smtp-server port numbers between the
.gnus config and the .authinfo entries