Re: Speck (Spell checker for Emacs)

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Speck (Spell checker for Emacs)
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 19:41:15 +0300

> Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 18:36:35 +0200
> From: Alexander Shukaev <haroogan@gmail.com>
> Cc: help-gnu-emacs <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
>
>     Anyway, it worked for me once that variable pointed to the right
>     directory, so I'm quite sure this is culprit.
>
> ​Weird. That's all you did to configure it?​

Yes.  But I don't think I used some of your customizations,
e.g. these:

  (setq speck-hunspell-language-options
        (quote (("en" utf-8 nil nil nil)
                ("ru" utf-8 nil nil nil))))

Anyway, you don't need to rely on me, just step with Edebug through
speck-hunspell-start-process, and see how Hunspell is invoked.  Then
try the same from the shell prompt, and see if it works.