Re: Where can I find some documents about the architecture of emacs?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Where can I find some documents about the architecture of emacs?
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 00:03:26 +0200

Dan Espen <despen@verizon.net> writes:

>> It doesn't say anything of what I said so either
>> I'm wrong or no one bothered to add it.
>
> It's the Emacs wiki. Add it yourself.
>
> Even I have a couple of things there.

"Even" you? :)

In this particular case, I'm only repeating what other
people have told me and what I've read in textbooks.
I was never closer to it than that so someone else can
write a better article, for sure.

As for adding stuff to the Emacs Wiki in general,
I never mastered the Wiki form, but I have all my
Elisp available, and some of it is useful! - so if
anyone feels and acts strongly for the Emacs Wiki,
feel free to add whatever, and however, from:

    http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/emacs.html

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573