Re: F10 → menu

From: John Ankarström
Subject: Re: F10 → menu
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 16:54:43 +0200

Jean-Christophe Helary <jean.christophe.helary@gmail.com> writes:

> It definitely does. Thank you very much.

Glad you're happy!

> It's already late here, but I think I'll be checking how to use that instead
> of
> the right-click contextual menu that only displays opened buffers.

I think you're confusing the two different "key" bindings: for
me, control + left-click opens the "Buffer Menu" you describe
(mouse-buffer-menu), while control + right-click opens the real
menu, at the position of the cursor.

>From looking at (describe-key (kbd "<C-mouse-down-3>")), it seems
that latter "key" binding doesn't seem to be bound to an actual
function. I'm not sure.

- JOhn