Re: Command line open does not use find-file anymore?

From: Everton J. Carpes
Subject: Re: Command line open does not use find-file anymore?
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 22:16:02 -0300

Thank you Michael for your reply, it was very instructive, now I can
understand better the whole startup process.

It seems that the change is not only the find-file, but the whole code of
command line parsing, so the approach using the "advice" will not work
anymore (at least, not around find-file similar functions, but I will try
around command-line-1 itself).

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:38 AM, Michael Heerdegen <michael_heerdegen@web.de

--
Everton J. Carpes