help-gnu-music

Re: It (partialy) works !

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: It (partialy) works !
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 15:52:32 +0200

On Sunday, 15 October 2000, nemolivier writes:

>       But ... I can't gave a name to the chord lines.

That's a bit tricky.  But you were trying to set the instrument
in the Staff context, that won't work for a ChordName staff.
See score below.

>       During compiling I've got this message why ?

You use rests.  The context information is off, I'll have a look.

Greetings,
Jan.

\score {
     \simultaneous {
            \context ChordNames=one {
                  \property ChordNames.instrument = "Accords en Si\\textflat"
                  \accordEnBb
            }

            \context ChordNames=two \chords \transpose bf'{
                  \property ChordNames.instrument = "Accords en Do"
                  \accordEnBb
            }

            \context Staff = cor <
                  \property Staff.instrument = "Mélodie en Si\\textflat"
                  \property Staff.instr = "Mélo."
                  \notes \transpose c'{\musicEnBb}

      }

      \midi{}
      \header{
            "instrument" = "Clarinette (Si b)";
      }
      \paper{
            linewidth = 185. \mm;
            textheight = 260. \mm;
            \translator {
                  \OrchestralScoreContext
                  barNumberScriptPadding = 10;
            }
            \translator { \HaraKiriStaffContext
                  marginScriptPadding = 15.0;
                  StaffMinimumVerticalExtent = #(cons -0.0 0.0)
            }
            \translator{
                  \ChordNameContext
                  \consists "Instrument_name_engraver";
                  % Ugh, we need this for Intrument names to show up
                  \consists "Bar_engraver";
            }
      }
}