help-gnu-music

Re: jazz-sheet -- Archives?

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: jazz-sheet -- Archives?
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 16:09:21 +0200

On Sunday, 15 October 2000, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Atte_Andr=E9_Jensen?= writes:

[David, Han-Wen: Can't the new GNU archives be searched?  This makes them
 next to useless!]

> Trying to create convincing jazz sheets with Lilypond I have a couple of
> unanswered questions I wasn't able to locate the answer for in the
> reference manual (Or the FAQ or the mail archive)

See

    http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/help-gnu-music/2000-October/000111.html
    http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/gnu-music-discuss/2000-October/000379.html
    http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/gnu-music-discuss/2000-October/000358.html